Bodegas José Pariente (Rueda)
Product not available in United States
+ £4.57 Shipping (48 hours)
José Pariente Verdejo is the flagship of the winery. The combination of a rigorous fieldwork with a careful preparation differentiate and characterize this young 100% Verdejo.
Bodegas José Pariente makes this José Pariente Verdejo 2013 (£6.15), a white wine of the Rueda DO vinified with verdejo from 2013 and 13.5º of alcohol strength. José Pariente Verdejo 2013 is usually matched with starters and dishes. 3,3 points on 5 is the average score of José Pariente Verdejo 2013 according to Uvinum users and graded peñín: 91.
José Pariente Verdejo 2013 - basic data
- Type of wine:
- white wine
- 2013 Other vintages
- Rueda (Castilla y León,Spain)
- Bodegas José Pariente
- 75 cl
- Verdejo (100%)
- Starters, Dishes, Pasta, Rice, Ham and sausages, Meat, Serrano ham, White meat
- Alcohol vol.:
- Consumption temp.:
If you liked José Pariente Verdejo 2013, you may also enjoy...Previous
Maker's description · Bodegas José Pariente
José Pariente Verdejo 2013 (Verdejo)
- View:José Pariente Verdejo 2013 has a bright yellow color
- Nose: Fresh and complex aromas of white fruit (pear, peach), citrus and passion fruit. So a vegetable background (fennel, anise)
- Palate: Creamy and elegant. white fruits and a slight bitter finish characteristic of Verdejo
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Rueda
VINEYARD:Bodegas José Pariente
PAIRING: Pasta, ham, snack
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ºC
View more Spain white wine
Buy Bodegas José Pariente Wine:
If you want to buy José Pariente Verdejo 2013, on Uvinum you will find the best prices for Spain white wine.
At the best price in Uvinum, easily and all warranties, with more than 59.000 products for sale, which makes us the largest online shop selling wine, beer or spirits in Europe, our more than 38.000 customers are with us.